Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the advantages of buying a presentation template?
The major advantage is price. You get a high quality design for just $9.99 - $19.99. With us you are buying a ready template for a presentation in which you can easily insert the desired data and create impressive presentation in minutes.
2. What do I get when I buy a template from UPresentation.com?
After you complete the payment via our secure form, you can immediately start downloading products in your account. Please note that all our templates come in zip archives, to unzip archives you will need WinZip you can download and use it for free at www.WinZip.com
, if you use Mac please visit visit www.StuffIt.com
3. Which version of PowerPoint I need to open your templates?
Our PowerPoint templates work in PowerPoint 2007, 2010 and 2013.
4. What am I allowed and not allowed to do with templates?
You have the right to:
Create a presentation and use it in your project.
You do not have the right to:
Resell or redistribute templates (like us).
5. Does your templates made with color schemes in PowerPoint?
Yes, all our PowerPoint templates made with using the color schemes, so you can easily add your own colors and colors in all slides will change automatically.
6. I want purchase more than one template, what do you advice?
7. What’s the main difference between your subscriptions and packages?
The subscriptions limited to time of subscription period and packages don’t have any time limits, so you can choose and download your templates at any time this is the main difference. Also subscriptions include more templates than packages as well.
8. After my subscription expirees, can I continue to use the templates that I have downloaded?
Yes, of course, you can use the templates that you have download after your subscription will expire.
9. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept the following payment methods:
• American Express
• PIN debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo
• Debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo
10. I want open an account and download free templates in your website, it is free?
Yes, you can open an account and download free templates absolutely for free, and you don't need to enter your credit cards details.
11. What should I do if I cannot log in to your account?
If for some reason you cannot access your account, please make sure that your login (email) and password are entered correctly. If they are correct, please try to recover your password
at this link, and if this still doesn’t helps, please contact to our Customer Support
12. Can I download free samples of your PowerPoint templates?
13. If I lose my templates can I download them again?
Yes, you can download your templates in customer account at any time. To download your templates please go to My Account page
14. Does the PowerPoint template I download have a watermark on it?
Our PowerPoint templates are not watermarked; watermark only displays in the screenshots on the site but not in products.
15. I have purchased a PowerPoint template in your website; will you sell it to other clients?
Yes, we will sell this PowerPoint template to other clients, if you want buy an exclusive right to this template and that we have removed this template from our website, please contact to our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org
16. What browsers are compatible with your website?
Our website works in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox Safari and Opera. But to ensure the best compatibility with our website, we recommend use Google Chrome. You can download it form this link: www.google.com/chrome
17. After purchase I get instantly access to my PowerPoint templates?
Yes, after purchase I will get instantly access to PowerPoint templates in your account.
18. Can I use the template after my subscription / package expired?
Yes, you can use the downloaded products after the expiry of your subscription or package.
19. Do you provide customization service for your PowerPoint templates?
Yes, if you want customize your template please contact to our designers team at email@example.com
20. Is the license a one-time fee payment?
Yes, the payment for your template is a one-time no extra charge. After purchasing you may use the template as many times as you need for a presentation.